Not only are they one of the most visually appealing food groups, but donuts are also more closely related to data than you might think!
While ads on TV, text, social media, and pretty much any other method you can think of are hard at work encouraging everyone to get out and vote, data science has been hard at work building models to try and use the plethora of data available to build models to understand voter behavior and predict the outcomes of this election.
Much like an actual cloud that can look like whatever you imagine it to be, this virtual cloud is amorphous in its own right, and ever changing.
Fortunately for those who want to leverage cloud computing to improve their data sharing, storage, and analytics capabilities it is less important to understand what “The Cloud” looks like than what it does. In this issue of our newsletter, we dive into some of the silver linings of cloud computing and its applications.
While we may yet be a long way from the threat of truly sentient computers such as Hal 9000 and ARIIA, the current capability of AI technologies still offers plenty of power for those who wish to harness it for malicious purposes. These types of crimes go beyond the grey ethical areas that we discussed […]
Providing high quality staffing services for analytics, data science and data engineering.
Where We Are
206 South Fifth Avenue Suite 400
Ann Arbor, MI 48104 USA
- Need plans for Turkey Day? Data Science Can Help!November 23, 2020 - 11:40 am
- Donuts Will Fix It!November 16, 2020 - 7:04 pm
- Is AI Coming For Your Job?November 11, 2020 - 11:57 am
- Predictions Abound About Election PredictionsNovember 3, 2020 - 4:03 pm
- Dataspace at A2 New Tech: Part IIOctober 27, 2020 - 4:39 pm
- What Do We Know About the Future of Staffing?October 21, 2020 - 3:34 pm