Join us this Wednesday, January 6th for a virtual presentation about Golden Record at the January Meetup of Detroit New Tech!
Not only are they one of the most visually appealing food groups, but donuts are also more closely related to data than you might think!
While ads on TV, text, social media, and pretty much any other method you can think of are hard at work encouraging everyone to get out and vote, data science has been hard at work building models to try and use the plethora of data available to build models to understand voter behavior and predict the outcomes of this election.
While we may yet be a long way from the threat of truly sentient computers such as Hal 9000 and ARIIA, the current capability of AI technologies still offers plenty of power for those who wish to harness it for malicious purposes. These types of crimes go beyond the grey ethical areas that we discussed […]
Providing high quality staffing services for analytics, data science and data engineering.
Where We Are
206 South Fifth Avenue Suite 400
Ann Arbor, MI 48104 USA
- Communications Hijacking!April 23, 2021 - 12:17 pm
- I’m not asking you this Python interview question because I want to know. I’m asking because I want to know if YOU know!April 14, 2021 - 10:38 am
- Humans vs. Robots vs. Robots vs. Humans : AI for CybersecurityApril 8, 2021 - 10:45 am
- Fraud in the Time of CoronaMarch 19, 2021 - 10:04 am
- AI Detectives – Using Data to Sleuth out the TruthFebruary 4, 2021 - 1:51 pm
- What Does Predictive Text Spell for Human Writing?January 20, 2021 - 11:45 am