Not to be dramatic but… if you haven’t done the work, DO NOT PUT IT ON YOUR RESUME!
A series of occasional posts showing extracts from what we believe to be fraudulent resumes and some hints on how to recognize resume fraud.
For those who think there’s a lot of fraud in resumes today…
Providing high quality staffing services for analytics, data science and data engineering.
Where We Are
206 South Fifth Avenue Suite 400
Ann Arbor, MI 48104 USA
- https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:1862ca-a-book-of-nonsense--edward-lear-001.jpgResume Fraud: If you’re going to copy from another resume, make sure that one makes sense!August 5, 2020 - 6:07 pm
- PICTURING THE CLOUDJuly 30, 2020 - 6:01 pm
- https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/legalcodeEmail address is a really bad key!July 22, 2020 - 8:00 pm
- Resume Fraud: Would This Company Use This Software?July 14, 2020 - 6:51 pm
- Creative CommonsData Lake: Why record matching is critical to successJuly 14, 2020 - 5:13 pm
- xkcd.comBe Assured, Data Science Ensures Success for InsuranceJuly 2, 2020 - 9:47 pm