I wasn’t asking about Python data structures because I needed to know. I was asking because I needed to know if THE CANDIDATE knew!
A series of occasional posts showing extracts from what we believe to be fraudulent resumes and some hints on how to recognize resume fraud.
We’ve had to be more flexible and understanding with resume anomalies this past year, but there are some things that still don’t fly.
Does a major grocery chain employ data scientists doing genetic testing? Or is this another case of resume fraud?
Apparently, some candidates are not clear on which company they actually work for…
Not to be dramatic but… if you haven’t done the work, DO NOT PUT IT ON YOUR RESUME!
For those who think there’s a lot of fraud in resumes today…
Providing high quality staffing services for analytics, data science and data engineering.
Where We Are
206 South Fifth Avenue Suite 400
Ann Arbor, MI 48104 USA
- I’m not asking you this Python interview question because I want to know. I’m asking because I want to know if YOU know!April 14, 2021 - 10:38 am
- Humans vs. Robots vs. Robots vs. Humans : AI for CybersecurityApril 8, 2021 - 10:45 am
- Fraud in the Time of CoronaMarch 19, 2021 - 10:04 am
- AI Detectives – Using Data to Sleuth out the TruthFebruary 4, 2021 - 1:51 pm
- What Does Predictive Text Spell for Human Writing?January 20, 2021 - 11:45 am
- Golden Record at DetroitNewTech This Week!January 4, 2021 - 12:00 pm