Does a major grocery chain employ data scientists doing genetic testing? Or is this another case of resume fraud?
A series of occasional posts showing extracts from what we believe to be fraudulent resumes and some hints on how to recognize resume fraud.
Apparently, some candidates are not clear on which company they actually work for…
Not to be dramatic but… if you haven’t done the work, DO NOT PUT IT ON YOUR RESUME!
For those who think there’s a lot of fraud in resumes today…
Providing high quality staffing services for analytics, data science and data engineering.
Where We Are
206 South Fifth Avenue Suite 400
Ann Arbor, MI 48104 USA
- Dataspace at A2 New Tech: Part IIOctober 27, 2020 - 4:39 pm
- What Do We Know About the Future of Staffing?October 21, 2020 - 3:34 pm
- GOLDEN RECORD – Virtual Presentation at A2 New Tech 10/20!October 13, 2020 - 5:01 pm
- Surprised by AI: Volume IIOctober 7, 2020 - 4:32 pm
- Resume Fraud: Are Grocery Stores Secretly Testing Your DNA?September 29, 2020 - 6:43 pm
- pixabay.comWill Covid Break Data Science?September 23, 2020 - 3:44 pm