Join us this Wednesday, January 6th for a virtual presentation about Golden Record at the January Meetup of Detroit New Tech!
Golden Record is Dataspace’s record matching and deduplication technology
Hashing is simply passing some data through a formula that produces a result, called a hash. That hash is usually a string of characters and the hashes generated by a formula are always the same length, regardless of how much data you feed into it.
The hot new thing, data science, isn’t so new after all. Since the advent of modern actuarial science in the late 1980s, insurance companies have relied on actuaries to use math and statistics to anticipate the future.
There exists a chronic confusion as to what the distinction is between your average software engineer (i.e. programmer) and a data scientist. This is totally understandable, considering the fact that both jobs do involve programming and the term “data science” seems so much like the term “computer science”. However, the two differ in some significant ways.
Providing high quality staffing services for analytics, data science and data engineering.
Where We Are
206 South Fifth Avenue Suite 400
Ann Arbor, MI 48104 USA
- I’m not asking you this Python interview question because I want to know. I’m asking because I want to know if YOU know!April 14, 2021 - 10:38 am
- Humans vs. Robots vs. Robots vs. Humans : AI for CybersecurityApril 8, 2021 - 10:45 am
- Fraud in the Time of CoronaMarch 19, 2021 - 10:04 am
- AI Detectives – Using Data to Sleuth out the TruthFebruary 4, 2021 - 1:51 pm
- What Does Predictive Text Spell for Human Writing?January 20, 2021 - 11:45 am
- Golden Record at DetroitNewTech This Week!January 4, 2021 - 12:00 pm